Thursday, April 2, 2015

Purely Living Website Is Moving

Many of you have been wtih me at this URL since 2010 - and I think you for your many visits. I want to redirect you to my NEW SITE.

My wellness journey is really taking me on a path I had never imagined, and I officially formed Purely Living Wellness LLC  in November of 2014.

With that, a new website has been created and it is there that I will be posting new articles, recipes, and eventually - transferring much of what is available here - to Purely Living Wellness.

Many of you will be thrilled that recipes are categorized at the new site.  I will try to move the most often requested recipes first. This will take time, which is something I do not have much of as I work on developing a protocol that will help my husband heal from hsi cancer.

In addition to Arbonne, I have expanded to offer hyperthermia sessions using  BioMat far infrared therapy and bio-electro pulse therapy, otherwise known as frequency therapy sessions, using the Wellness Pro 2010+.

Arbonne skincare, alkaline based nutrition (a part of our anti cancer diet protocol), BioMat, Wellness Pro - as well as additional supplements and holistic treatmens are working together towards helping his body to heal. I am happy to share what I have learned with others and am now available for education consultations as well.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing guide.I love your blog which have great information.My passion is reading and searching. So, Today i read many blogs about prp injection for hair loss. and hair removal treatment.I recommend to all of you to read this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog contain very healthy information. Thanks for sharing.
    Bird Accessories

    ReplyDelete