Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dr. Oz or Dr. Lee??

After today's Dr. Oz show - I vote Dr. Lee. Today was an eye opener. After hearing Dr. Oz prescribe birth control pills for excess hair growth, I will say I was shocked. Birth control pills DO mess up women's hormones - it's a synthetic estrogen.  If I had read Dr. John Lee's book, "What Your Doctor MAY Not Tell You About Pre-Menopause" I would have likely found a different source for birth control other than The Pill.
Listening to Dr. Oz it makes me wonder if he has even heard of, or read up on, natural hormone creams. You don't have to live with excess hair in unwanted places - you just need to get your hormones in balance, and it can be done with NATURAL treatments.
I did note the advertisers for his show - Walgreens and other drug pushing companies - of course he is going to prescribe products that pay for his show. I am beginning to think the pharmeceutical companies are the ones who are really RUNNING this country.
Oh how I would love to see a NATUROPATH versioin of the Dr. Oz show!
Ok - I am allowed to my own personal opinion. I know people LOVE Dr. Oz. I do enjoy Dr. Oz - most of the time he has very good advice. I simply don't agree that drugs are the answer to everything - especially after reading Dr. Lee's book.
Want to know more about that natural treatment for unwanted hair? email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment