Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mark Your Calendars

Friday, October 22 - come to Crossroads Coffeehouse at 6:30 pm. I am hosting a Susan G Komen fundraiser and I am excited to spend the evening educating and pampering women. I will be sharing what I have learned about estrogen dominance and xenoestrogens as related to cancer, my AB team and myself will be pampering with hand massages and other forms of "spoil"ness.  My friend Bernadette Harrington agreed to play her soothing Native American Indian Flutes, and we will honor those we miss, and the cancer survivors we admire.
The following Tuesday, Oct. 26th, we're planning to meet at 6:30 p.m. upstairs of Coaches where I can educate with aid of a PowerPoint presentation I have spent hours and hours on - the information is so very important and every woman deserves to know.  I do believe there will be wine tasting, as well as more pampering with Arbonne lotions.
Proceeds from both evenings benefit the Susa G Komen foundation - my goal is to raise $1000 for breast cancer research. I will share more information, but for now, please mark your calendars. If you cannot make it I will be happy to travel with my laptop and meet you for a one on one educational time.

No comments:

Post a Comment