Recently I learned about an organization called the American Anti-Cancer Institute, as it endorses the skincare and nutrition products that my company offers. I love that…as the anti-cancer perspective IS the greatest reason I got into the business of offering Swiss-formulated, pure, safe and beneficial products.
It is a site worth perusing. I will share a few items from their site. I encourage you to send people who have cancer to this site, and also to support this organization with monetary donations if you are considering year end contributions.
I am glad to note that my family has already taken action towards many of the items on the “avoid these” lists. We have not cut out the microwave completely, but are reducing its use. We bought a teapot for heating water after learning that microwaved water is essentially “dead” water, as the microwaves change the molecular structure. Someday I hope we can afford a filtered water system, but at least we have well water and are not subject to chlorinated city water.
AACI "AVOID THESE" ANTI-CANCER CHECKLIST
1. Stop drinking and bathing in tap water; use a chlorine shower filter
2. Stop using flouride toothpaste
3. Stop using anti-perspirant; (you've got armpits for a reason) Deodorant, OK, if non-aluminum
4. Stop using teflon coated cookware
5. Stop cooking most of your food, go raw as much as possible
6. Cut out TV dinners and microwave cooked food
7. Discard dairy products except for the Budwig protocol (occasional goat milk OK)
8. Stop drinking regular and diet sodas, products with added sugar and/or aspartame, and acid-forming beverages including sports drinks. Stop drinking bottled water. Use filtered water and if possible, ionized water.
9. Cut down red meat consumption -- once per week acceptable, if organic
10. Don't eat farm fed fish, buy it Wild, please
There is MUCH MUCH information to take in on this site. I have only just begun, and downloaded the e-book. I look forward to delving into that as soon as I am done reading The China Study.
To your health!