Thursday, December 1, 2011

Health Activisit Nominations are Open

Hi All,
I have a new post started on the importance of liver detox, but it may be a few days before I sift through the information I have gathered to create a plausible post.
Meanwhile, I received an email from WEGO, an organization I recently joined.
They are accepting nominations for health activist of the year - there are a number of categories. Perhaps you enjoy my blog and would like to nominate Purely Living - because truth is, who wouldn't want some prizes? I have no idea what they are, but I assume would be health related and I am always up for continued improvement of my health.
Previously I shared how important it is for me to be able to give back with my helath and wellness business. Today my company announced that it is partnering with the "Look good...feel better" program, which empowers and educates cancer patients all over the world in making smarter decisions for their well being and look and feel great at the same time. In December they will be donating $350,000 in retail product to these programs - now THAT is GIVING BACK!
I love the organization and ethics of my network marketing company. I love the values and beliefs that it stands for, and I LOVE that it gives back - always.
If you take the time to nominate me as a health activist - I thank you ahead of time.

To your health,
Rita S.

No comments:

Post a Comment