Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Is a changed lifestyle of eating worth it?

We are born in an alkaline state...but in all likliehood, we will die in an acidic one unless one decides to take charge of their health and well being, and is on purpose to provide an alkaline, internal environment, one that is not cancer cell friendly.
Per Dr. Bruce West "...probably everyone over age 50 has cancer cells of one sort or another in their body at any given time. Most will never know it is there because their body will simply cure it. These are the survivors. The strong people - ones with a strong immune system..."
‎"...you can be a survivor. Once you know cancer thrives in an acidic, anaerobic (without oxygen), toxic, and immune -weakened environment in your body....taking steps to maintain proper acid/alkaline balance, increase oxygen levels, decrease toxin levels or detoxify the body, and strengthen the immune system are the keys to preventing cancer. Although it may seem daunting, it is not only easy, but it can become a way of life..."
Dr. Bruce West IS one of those doctors curing cancer. He was interviewed in KNOCKOUT and I just quoted him above in reading "Killing Cancer...Not People". I have to agree with his statements, from all I have read…let common sense prevail! I will probably subscribe to West’s health newsletter soon, and add to my ever growing library of resources. http://www.healthalert.com/t-Article_Archives.aspx

Yesterday a friend asked, what if after all I have changed, and all I am doing- fails and I end up with cancer anyhow. What if…
First, I can say most assuredly….what if I had NOT changed my ways. I was already on the fast track to type II diabetes, chronic back pain, achy joints, continuous sinus drainage. Because I did change my eating habits, lost 85 lbs. – all of those symptoms that add up to a less enjoyable life, are now gone. I feel the best I have felt in 20+ years…and that alone, makes a lifestyle eating change, totally WORTH it. I could die tomorrow very happy and feeling GREAT!
If I do get cancer…well, for one it means I started too late. At age 47, I had plenty of years of built up toxins, prime cancer cell growing lifestyle, and ignorant consumer shopping habits leading up to the “C” word.
But I also know that my immune system is fantastic. I have rarely gotten sick these past two years, and if I do I breeze through it pretty quickly. A healthy immune system is half the battle in fighting the “big C”. If I do get cancer, I would immediately buy a juicer and start juicing wheatgrass and all sorts of low-glycemic vegetables, pump in oxygen, and immediately detoxify my inner organs so that my liver could function at prime capacity.
I will keep on keeping on doing what I am doing. It is working for me. My entire family is benefiting from healthier food choices. When we are all healthier, we are a happy family as well. You can also enjoy greater health in 2012. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
To your health,
Rita S.

No comments:

Post a Comment