Sunday, June 1, 2014

New to My Anti Cancer Vocabularly...ANGIOGENESIS

A freind of mine from Texas sent me a newsletter today from one of her cancer prevention subscriptions. I learned a new word - angiogenesis.  Simply put...it is a process that feeds cancer cells.

What this means, from what I have learned, is that I would want to eat foods that inhibit such a process.  Standup2cancer.org offers a list of these foods...many of which I already incorporate into my nutritional day to day. I encourage you to check it out.

Cat Vastko writes this article on the work of Dr. William Li.

I encourage you to learn more, and visit the Angio Genesis Foundation. You never know when your life, or someone you love, will depend upon you knowing the word ANGIO GENESIS.

You may also wish to check out the Do It Yourself Health revolution.  But be careful of the "do it yourself" vision...when it comes to serious disease and nutrition, do consult a health professional.

Thanks Ger Bear for bringing angiogenesis to my attention!

May you feel great, look great and live great!
Rita S.


No comments:

Post a Comment